|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieCommunication and Media
- Asking Price2500000
- Cash Flow947310
- Gross Revenue1542970 sqft
- Rent$3,000 /Month
- LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF1500
- FacilitiesThis bourgeoning enterprise is comprised of a small close knit team, each of whom is season independent contractors in their areas of expertise. These include a creative who focusses on design and strategy, a copywriter, a public relations liaison / publicist, a videographer as well as a web development specialist. The highly dedicated team has low attrition, as each member has been on staff for several years. The founder, who is key component of strategic development and creative approval, focuses on business development and sales, as well as acting as the team leader to lay out client engagement plans, maintain strategic focus and coordinate each contributor’s efforts. The staff-work out of a creative office environment where the highly capable creative director acts as the team leader and stewards the operation. Each team member liaises with clients in their respective practice areas.
- CompetitionCompetition exists on several levels. It is comprised of global agencies with significant bandwidth and a comprehensive breadth of offerings as well as small agencies or single person shops typically with a limited focus (e.g. public relations, print adverting, web development, etc.). This small firm feel they are the perfect size to offer a complete service offering while being flexible and nimble enough to provide their full creative energy and focus on their attention on each client’s needs. As a result of their seasoned, proven abilities and significant accomplishments this firm feels its stands out from those in either competitive category or those agencies of similar size. They feel their approach, value proposition and the artistic talent that is embodied in each of their campaigns is unparalleled and places their work in a category of its own.
- Growth & ExpansionThis owner-operator is not striving for a complete exit, but rather to find a suitor with the resources to capitalize on the incredible foundation that has been built to take the firm to the next level. This may be accomplished with them remaining in a majority or minority role, by the firm merging with a complementary one with additional resources and bandwidth, or by a major client recognizing the merits of bring such a talented team in-house to focus on their needs. The founder would agree to an extended transition period to ensure a smooth transfer, but would contemplate a continuing active or passive role. Ironically, this firm has never engaged in marketing its services. All accounts have been referral based and many are continuously recurring or returning from year to year. As a result, tremendous opportunity exists for the party who is motivated to grow the team and pursue a larger client base. As the firm has never felt they need to expand they simply have not but significant opportunity remains shall a motivated buyer choose to capture it and expand the breadth of the admin and project management function.
- Reason for SellingPersonal