|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieCommunication and Media
- Asking Price2600000
- Cash FlowN/A
- Gross Revenue1900000 sqft
- InventoryIncluded in asking price
- Rent$4,500 /Month
- LocationCulver City, CA
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF2000
- FacilitiesThe company owns approx. $2,000,000 in cameras, lenses, aks, g&e equipment. Including hard to find lens sets that have increased in values in recent years and that are no longer available. The business has invested heavily in new technology in the form of new cameras & lenses that are in high demand. The company has been diligent about selling and replacing aging equipment that is no longer relevant to ensure that it's inventory is as productive as possible. Occupies a westside creative space in a prime location.
- CompetitionThe market continues to see explosive growth with the amount of content production in California surging in both traditional and new media platforms. The company is well-positioned to continue to take advantage of this surge. Competition has not kept pace with market growth, and new players lack experience, expertise, and equipment that requires large upfront capital expenses.
- Growth & ExpansionExcellent growth potential through expanding existing models as well as branching out into sub-categories such as G&E, expendables, etc. and using the existing client base to build up those aspects of the business. Plenty of room in the LA market for further growth as well as expansion into other markets, using existing equipment to bolster new branch offices.
- Support & TrainingOwner has intimate knowledge and connections within the industry and over 13 years of experience and insights to share. Will provide up to 4 weeks on-site training and shadowing for new owners.
- Reason for SellingOwner seeking exit to pursue new career path