|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieHealth Care and Fitness
- Asking PriceN/A
- Cash FlowN/A
- Gross Revenue1500000 sqft
- LocationChicago, IL
- FacilitiesAll assets and lease space included.
- CompetitionWhen deciding what In-Home Senior Care business opportunity is the right fit for you, you must factor in many variables. Our Senior-Focused continuum of care model sets us apart in the in-home care industry. There are numerous franchise/private in-home care companies in the area. Let us show you how we compete.
- Growth & ExpansionThe payer mix is 95% Private Pay and 5% VA. Annual gross revenues in 2018 were $1.4 million. In 2019, they are projected to reach $1.5 million in revenue with an adjusted EBITDA of $378,969 (25.36%). Their current average census is a total of 40 patients, and they bill and average of 6,300 hours per month. All employees are expected to remain, and the sellers will assist during a short transitional period.
- Support & TrainingSupport and training include step-by-step processes, marketing/sales, hiring/recruiting, operation management, client/caregiver satisfaction, systems training, and more. Initial training consists of online training, weekly coaching calls, 40-hr hands-on training in Omaha and 2 visits to your location in 1st-year.
- Reason for SellingOwnership will be moving out of state, which is the reason for the sale.
A Place At Home, headquartered in Omaha, NE, is looking for a passionate owner in the Northeastern Illinois area to purchase a pre-existing private duty home care agency. Growing from 1 to 10 locations since 2017, A Place At Home is quickly becoming the fastest-growing emerging Senior Care Franchise in the United States.IDEAL OWNER:Ideal owners possess a passion to help others and a desire to take control of their future through business ownership. Our “We are CARE” (Compassionate, Accountable, Respectful, and Ethical) philosophy must align with their values and be incorporated in their business decisions. Candidates may have sales, operations, or healthcare background and a desire to network and build relationships within the community. Franchisees who roll-up their sleeves and invest time early in their business should be positioned for a future that can focus on additional territories, absentee ownership, or resale potential.OVERVIEW:A Place At Home is a senior-focused care company offering a continuum of care services. These services include In-home Care (companion care, personal care, medication services), Care Coordination (consultant for the aging process), Senior Living Alternatives (placement services for the next place to call home), and Staffing Solutions (B2B). This whole-view approach recognizes that everyone’s situation is different. The need for reliable, tailor-made services, from one company, is essential for seniors to age gracefully. Not only does our senior-focused model offer solutions to clients, but it also supports diverse revenue streams for the business.SUPPORT & TRAINING:A Place at Home’s initial training (CARE Track) takes as few as 60 days. Introductions to discounted vendors, establishing third party pay sources, and license consulting are just a few of the support items in this step-by-step process. Both web-based training and weekly support coaching involves care education, employee and client satisfaction, and retention techniques, best hiring practices, marketing/sales strategy, operations, and operating systems. The last step of CARE Track is completing 40 hours of in-the-classroom and on-the-job training at the affiliate-owned location in Omaha, NE.After this initial training, owners have weekly collaboration with a business success coach and, for the first year, weekly collaboration with a sales success coach. The business success coach focuses on key performance indicators, book and budget management, employment practices, and general operations. The sales success coach focuses on implementing a customized referral marketing strategy and accountability with that strategy. Owners receive a 90-day review including an onsite visit to help eliminate initial hurdles. In-person sales visits are performed with franchisees, in their market, to help overcome gatekeepers, strengthen relationships, and solidify their strategy. Further visits may be performed on an as-needed basis either on-site and/or at the affiliate office.INVESTMENT INCLUDES:• Franchise Fee - Waived because of income amounts• 40 hrs of hands-on training • Continued Support - Included in Royalty• Coaching on Sales and Marketing and intros to current referral sourcesOn-Going Fees:• De-Escalating Royalty - 5.5% - 4.5% (incentive-based)• Marketing Fund 1%• Technology Fee $70/month