|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieHealth Care and Fitness
- Asking Price1230000
- Cash Flow207390
- Gross Revenue1470072 sqft
- Rent$1,842.50 /Month
- LocationNorth Tonawanda, NY
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF1900
- FacilitiesThe practice leases 1,900 square feet of space in a professional office mall. The office space is for administrative personnel. Services provided to the children are mostly conducted in the home.
- CompetitionThis is the leading practice in the county. They have contracts with New York State, the county and school district.
- Growth & ExpansionExpansion into the adjacent counties with in-home services for children would be a natural growth strategy.
- Support & TrainingThe current owner is willing to stay on to provide management, support and training per mutual agreement with the buyer.
- Reason for SellingRetirement
Leading practice in Western New York provides a high quality of services from birth to age five. The in-home services include Speech Therapy Development, Special Education Services, Occupational Therapy Services for fine motor skills and Physical Therapy Services for gross motor skills. The practice has contracts in place with local school districts and the county. Sixty-five professional staff and administrative personnel provide most of the services at the patientís home with some services in a professional setting at the headquarters location.The practice has been in business over 20 years and is very profitable, enjoying recurring revenue sources and impeccable reputation in the community. The current owner is a credentialed professional who wants to stay with the business in either a salaried professional and/or management role for a specified amount of time.