|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieEducation and Child
- Asking Price115000
- Cash Flow50000
- Gross Revenue255000 sqft
- Rent$1,495 /Month
- LocationLong Beach, CA
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF1500
- FacilitiesPlenty of street parking available.
- Growth & ExpansionThe Company recently moved to upgrade their space and increase its capacity. Now, the Studio/School has plenty of room to grow. Considering the Seller does not spend much money on advertising, there is a huge opportunity for growth if a Buyer invests into a consistent online advertising campaign. Additionally, with strategic marketing, there is great potential for expanding the number of parties, community art exhibits, camps and workshops that are currently being held at the Studio/School.
- Support & TrainingSeller will provide training and support for, up to, 2 weeks at 20 hours per week. Many of the Company's processes (eg. teacher training, admin training) are on video and are easily accessible.
- Reason for SellingHave more time for family and online business.
This turnkey, creative Art Studio and Art School has been serving Long Beach, Seal Beach, Lakewood and surrounding communities for over 11 years. It offers educational art classes, workshops, art camps, and parties to children and adults of all ages. The Studio/School is complete with individual art stations, computers, art gallery, art supplies, etc., and the staff needed for continued success. Each class is designed to increase the student’s skill level. This allows for each student to have an individualized program that is tailored to their abilities and can be completed at their own pace. All students are assigned their own station and materials. The Seller is a SEMI-ABSENTEE Owner and works only about 15 hours per week. The Studio/School is well-staffed with instructors that are passionate about art. The business has earned a 5 Star Rating on Yelp and Google due to parents raving about the helpful and knowledgeable staff as well as the structured curriculum. The Seller relocated last year in order to increase the Studio/School's capacity to grow. Now, the new Owner can reap the benefits of the upgraded space while still maintaining a fairly low rent. Further, as part of the sale, the Buyer will benefit from training videos that the Seller created for easy onboarding of teachers and admin staff. *No art experience is necessary.HIGHLIGHTS• 2018 Gross Revenue = apprx. $255,000• 2018 Seller's Discretionary Earnings = apprx. $50,000• Over 240 students currently enrolled• Seller only works about 15 hours per week on admin and managerial tasks• Approximately 70% of the students return year over year• Average student stays 8 months to a year, but some have been coming for years!• Multiple streams of revenue from classes, parties, camps, workshops, etc.• 5 Star Rating on Yelp and Google• Facebook 1200 followers• Instagram 4600 followers• Independent business with no franchise fees or royalties
Commercial Broker/ Founder
Contact a Broker Today
Contact Listing Broker
Request a Property
Contact us for any property for sale or for lease that you want across America.
Contact Funding Expert
Contact us for support in loans or financing of any property or business investment in America.