|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieBeauty and Personal Care
- Asking Price750000
- Cash Flow350000
- Gross Revenue1400000 sqft
- InventoryIncluded in asking price
- Rent$11,500 /Month
- LocationNew York, NY
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF2000
- FacilitiesAll assets included.
- CompetitionWith our database, exceptional guest service and great internal culture & policies we have created a unique business that is loved by guests who come back over and over again.
- Growth & ExpansionThe potential for growth is exponential.
- Support & TrainingSupport partner or new buyer in every way. I currently own other day spas in Manhattan.
- Reason for SellingSelling partnership stake or the whole spa. Please read above notes.
- Business Websitehttp://zzfacials.com
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY THE WHOLE SPA, PARTNERSHIP IN THE SPA IS ALSO AVAILABLE. Spa Highlights:Minimum Management required. Spa is efficiently managed and new owner requires minimum time investment.120000 DATABASE OF CLIENTSBRAND NEW RENOVATIONS. 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN THE SAME LOCATION. 9 YEAR LEASE REMAINING.SPA STEPS FROM EMPIRE STATE BUILDING / MACY'S / LORD & TAYLOR1. Fifth Avenue is one of the most desirable areas in Manhattan. Same street as Apple Store, LV, Gucci, Chanel, Armani and other famous stores. $600000 went into the construction of this upscale day spa.2. Street level retail location. 2000 Square Feet3. Below market rent. Neighbors pay two or three times what we pay in rent.4. Close to residential, business and tourist attractions.5. 9 year lease ends September 2028.6. Six different services provided such as facials, eyelash extensions, etc.7. Brand New Renovations.8. 10 treatment rooms. 14 Beds. 3 bathrooms. Staff Room. Reception area. Sitting area. Kitchen area.9. Staff of 32 part and full time people work at the spa.10. Cutting edge website. 11. In house washer & dryer.12. Experience / retail area.15. Web based Spa Booker used as POS / booking.16. Extensive sales and marketing plan.Our Core Values Are:Rule 1: The guest is always right. Rule 2: If the guest is wrong, re-read rule 1Exude confidence and bring your best every dayDeliver a Wow experience. To be the most cherished part of a guests dayAlways courtesy over guidelinesNurture and build open and honest relationshipsDevelop a fun and happy workplace. Stay silly and stay smilingWe are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemenHire, train and build a team around our core valuesIncrease revenues and profits every monthTo always be giving and gratefulEducate and engage. Constant and never ending improvement