|Property TypeBusiness For sale||Year Built-|
- Proparty Sub CategorieBeauty and Personal Care
- Asking Price998000
- Cash Flow275000
- Gross Revenue860000 sqft
- InventoryIncluded in asking price
- Rent$5,800 /Month
- LocationStaten Island, NY
- Real EstateLeased
- Building SF1700
- FacilitiesFully equipped with tanning beds, tanning booths, spray tanning equipment. Inventory of skin care products for use and for sale. Decorated and branded by the franchisor. Turn Key! Due to listing restrictions, please note the above lease information represents one location! Each location will require landlord approval, and new lease terms or transfer.
- CompetitionBusiness has great longevity in the community. Branded as a franchise which adds credibility. Not much competition. Tanning is one of those staples in a community, but not with very little competition. It has become a specialized spa necessity for those who don't want to take time in the sun.
- Growth & ExpansionNew owner could do more community networking. New owner could work with the franchise on suggestions they may offer to a more engaged, hands on owner. Business is currently run by staff members with no owners on site for the day to day.
- Support & TrainingFranchisor will train as per the FDD. Training is the same as a new franchise location
- Reason for SellingFocus on growing franchise brand
Own a suntanning franchise without the stress of a start up! Plus, your chance to own the territory of two corporate owned suntanning salons with outstanding reputations and customer service. Upon take over, you will be trained by your franchise partner, and you inherit two well performing franchise locations. This semi-absentee business model offers very low employee overhead, retail sales for products in addition to suntanning income, and an established business model with a track record of high performance